Jeetendra B. Patel, M.D.
Dr. Jeetendra (Jay) Patel is an experienced interventional cardiologist with strong interest in complex coronary interventions, peripheral arterial disease and valvular heart disease management, general cardiology, and congestive heart failure. He is dedicated to caring for his patients and to teaching residents, students and fellows.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Residency: Monmouth Medical Center, Long Branch, NJ
- Post-doctoral Research Fellowship: Mayo Clinic, Rochester MN
- Fellowship: University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT
- Medical Degree: Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad, India
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board Certification in General Cardiology
- Board Certification in Interventional Cardiology
- Board Certification in Nuclear Cardiology
- Franklin Woods Community Hospital
- Johnson City Medical Center
- Sycamore Shoals Hospital