Elizabeth White, D.O.
Dr. Elizabeth White credits her ties to the Appalachian region and desire to serve the people of the region with her decision to become a physician. An Appalachian native, she enjoys forming relationships with the patients of the area. She prides herself in listening to what patients say, paying attention to how they feel, and working with them to meet their health goals. She encourages asking questions and enjoys educating patients.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Residency: Family Medicine, Quillen College of Medicine, East Tennessee State University, Bristol, TN
- Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine: West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg, WV
- Bachelor of Science: Biological Sciences, Virginia Tech University, Blacksburg, VA
- American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program