Martin E. Olsen, M.D. – M.A.T.
Dr. Olsen is a professor at ETSU Quillen College of Medicine. He completed medical school at the Medical College of Ohio at Toledo in 1985. He completed his Family Medicine residency at the Akron General Medical Center in Akron, Ohio in 1988 and OB/GYN residency at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga in 1991. He was board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology in 1993 and Family Medicine in 1988.
Specialties: Adolescent Gynecology, teen pregnancy, medical missions, and patient simulation.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Residency: Family Medicine, Akron General Medical Center in Akron, Ohio in 198
- Residency: OB/GYN residency at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga in 1991
- Medical Degree: Medical College of Ohio at Toledo in 1985
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Franklin Woods Community Hospital
- Johnson City Medical Center