Nancy Judaun Alison, M.D.
Dr. Alison earned a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Tennessee in Knoxville, TN. She obtained a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Saint Louis University in St. Louis, MO and her medical degree from ETSU/QCOM in Johnson City, TN. Her medical training included an ophthalmology residency at the University of Tennessee/Erlanger Hospital in Chattanooga, TN. She finished a cornea and refractive surgery fellowship at the University of Tennessee in Chattanooga, TN.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Fellowship: University of Tennessee in Chattanooga, TN
- Residency: UT - Erlanger Hospital, Chattanooga, TN, 1990-1993
- University MD Degree: East Tennessee State University, James H. Quillen College of Medicine, 1985- 1989
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- Franklin Woods Community Hospital
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Indian Path Community Hospital
- Johnson City Medical Center