Michele Moser, PhD
Dr. Moser earned her PhD in Clinical Psychology from Miami University, Oxford, OH. Dr. Moser teaches residents cognitive behavioral therapy. Dr. Moser has been licensed since 2003 with the Tennessee Board of Examiners in Psychology. She earned her Master of Arts and Doctor of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology from Miami University in Oxford, OH (APA-approved program). She received a BA in Psychology from the Augustana College in Rock Island, IL.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Master of Arts: Miami University in Oxford, OH
- Doctor of Philosophy: Clinical Psychology, Miami University in Oxford, OH
- Bachelor of Arts: Psychology, Augustana College in Rock Island, IL.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Woodridge Hospital, Johnson City, Tennessee